Company History

Our multidisciplinary architectural and engineering firm was founded in 1933, and since 1982 it has been under the innovative leadership of Saverios Vrahimis (Fellow ASCE, USA). Today the firm has evolved into one of the most reputable firms on the island, becoming a major player in the field of architecture and engineering. It currently employs 65 highly qualified professionals, working as architects, civil engineers, water and sewerage engineers, hydraulic specialist and project managers.

Our company strives to achieve harmony between man, brick and steel and this vision is enhanced with state-of-the-art computers and digital equipment, sophisticated engineering software, teamwork, integrity, innovative leadership and trust.

In both Nicosia and Paphos the company resides in self-owned buildings, and undertakes professional services from concept of architectural design to structural engineering supervision, from technical studies to environmental impact assessment. Aiming to also offer our expertise on a more global scale and striving to better meet our international client’s needs, the company has recently opened a branch in Nairobi, Kenya.

Our current works include some of the largest sewerage and water engineering projects on the island, impressive residential and commercial developments in various cities, the first Marina on the island and Golf Course Resorts.

Peninsula Villas 2 (landscape)

Peninsula Villa View Limassol Marina